Moya as a playership

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
Mikho
Anarchist
Anarchist

Greetings modders, I have just looked through the playership, friendly, and enemy ship mods on Xelerus and am unable to find any ships from the Farscape TV series/universe. Since I am a fan of Farscape, and most other scifi media have been modded to some extent, I thought it would be nice to see Moya ingame. Moya is a living ship, symbiotically joined with her Pilot. She gave birth to a gunship. She has an ability similar to the jumpdrive, allowing her to teleport outsystem once before needing extensive rest. That's all I can recall just now, hope it's of use. Anything else Farscapian you care to mod would also be nice. Finally, I want to thank all modders old and new. I can't tell you how much you mean to me. Haven't played vanilla since I first saw a mod. 'Preciate it! :D
Flying zombie monkeys+Commonwealth militia+coffee drunk while sitting in my customized, personalized Iocrym Battle Pod (God version)=one exciting day for a member of the Sindikat.
durbanator
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

im a farscape fan myself and i've got all the episodes so i can watch them as i feel like :D
i really would like to see some of the farscape inspired ships in the transcendence universe.
i havent done any modding so im not sure how difficult it might be, but if any of you modders out there want to try out something, pick this idea :idea:
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Moya! :D I would do it in ~1-3 hours under the following conditions:
-I need the graphics
-find 1-3 hours of free time.
Unfortunately I don't have both :(
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.