Charon Pirate Expansion

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
Jay2Jay
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

After the many many many false hopes that I have given you people, this is a mod that I do plan to implement, it is small and quick so almost no motivation is needed. All I plan to do is make varients of the current ships and implement a "dynamic ai" prototype in them along with some custom items and such. Its not complicated or revolutionary, it is short and simple. This will not be like Centauri Systems which I expected to fail horribly as all I did was give them overpowered weapons and armor and sent them to kill the CW station, this mod should make the charon pirates *slightly* more difficult, and far more aggressive.

For the AI the first thing I want to do is have the gunships circle their targets and randomly change their rotation from clockwise to counter clockwise and vice versa. I also plan to have their bases filled with things you would expect them to have, loads of beer, lots of weapons, tons of ammo, some drugs, and ammenities. Their bases will be harder to crack (I have always hated how vanilla T bases are so easy to destroy) and will actually pose a threat to freighters. Expect a new type of gunship, the gunboat (like a slightly slower but more deadly gunship) with its own custom graphic, eventually, until then dont expect much in the way of graphics. Ships should circle around you, with missile ships further out.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Sounds interesting.
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
Jay2Jay
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I just now reread my post, so now I remember my promises, weird how I forgot about the promises.... anyway, new release is on its way.