SpongeJr's Variety Sounds - DEMO

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
SpongeJr
Miner
Miner

I have just created a saved game of vanilla Transcendence with just my sound mod. I played the game up until I could get a few weapons and get to the arena.

The purpose of this game is to demonstrate some of the already-finished sounds that Variety Sounds has. Most people don't get the chance to experience the mod fully because you have to play at least a few systems into the game to start to hear some of the sounds and also because (currently) it is incompatible with many mods because it overwrites weapons. Hopefully this won't be the case later on this year.

To get a little listen of my sound mod, you'll need to first download and install the mod (it's as simple as any other -- just unzip it to your Extensions folder -- and it should make its own folder), and then download the saved game and put it in the Games folder of your Transcendence directory. Your ship will be in the arena, in the middle of a big fray. Between your opponents and the weapons installed on your ship, you should be able to hear a small variety of different sounds for different laser weapons, kinetic weapons, and particle weapons.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who takes a listen and gives me their input. I'd like to continue to work on this, but I'm hoping it will be something people will want.

Here are the links you need:
- SpongeJr's Variety Sound mod
- Saved game in the Arena with lots of sounds going on

Thanks!
I'm working on new sounds for Transcendence. Check out what I have so far: http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=825
(still a work in progress, but it does work!)