German Translation/Deutsche Übersetzung

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
Shaman
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

It has reached alpha status and everything should be translated until Rigel Aurelius, except some items and harcoded stuff like the Welcome Message and the buy-screen.
I need somebody who is willing to invest some time on checking spelling and writing style.

Die Übersetzung hat Alpha Status erreicht und alles bis Rigel Aurelius, mit Ausnahme einiger Gegenstände und dem fest programmierten Sache, wie die Willkommensbotschaft und der Kaufbildschirm, sollten übersetzt sein.
Ich brauche jemanden, der bereit ist Zeit für die Prüfung von Rechtschreibung und Schreibstil zu investieren.

Download:
http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1371

Edit: works again, starting text still broken
TVR
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Since the XML changes with every update, meaning that any translation must be actively ported to each new version, I was wondering if you would be willing to release your work to the Transcendence community under a license which would permit anyone to modify and continue developing it, in the case you were to be unavailable to maintain it?
Fiction is reality, simplified for mass consumption.
PGP: 0x940707ED, 5DB8 4CB4 1EF5 E987 18A0 CD99 3554 3C13 9407 07ED
Bitcoin: 1LLDr7pnZDjXVT5mMDrkqRKkAPByPCQiXQ
Shaman
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

My plan was to do a complete translation of 1.2 including some mods and maybe doing it again with a version that provides everything I need for a perfect translation.
But that's a great idea. I'm not that familiar with this licences. In my case the Creative Common License would be the best I think. Or can you suggest a better one?
Datal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

My congratulates Shaman. That translation looks pretty nice to me, I just downloaded it.
I know that translations in xml aren't easy. I had the same problems. However I appreciate your work, keep it up :)
Shaman
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Update at 10 downloads

Added:
Tinkers
St. Katharine's Star
Black Market
fixed buyscreen
Stargates

Update bei 10 Downloads
Hinzugefügt:
Tüftler
St. Katharinas Stern
Schwarzmarkt
Kaufbildschirm repariert
Sternentore

Also, thanks Datal!
TVR
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Sorry about the delay, but after some thought, I suggest either CC-BY-SA 4.0 or CC0 (Public Domain).

Both of these are fairly easy to maintain, but if you choose to do so, releasing under CC0 would make it easier to include with the basic Transcendence distribution, in the event it is published and/or transferred to another copyright holder in the future.
Fiction is reality, simplified for mass consumption.
PGP: 0x940707ED, 5DB8 4CB4 1EF5 E987 18A0 CD99 3554 3C13 9407 07ED
Bitcoin: 1LLDr7pnZDjXVT5mMDrkqRKkAPByPCQiXQ
Shaman
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I did some research and with the next update I will publish this under CC0, making it public for everyone.

Thanks for this TVR.