Upcoming unique armors and devices mod items

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
Novak 67
Miner
Miner

Well I plan to wait till 1.6 comes out so I do not need to update my mod to 1.6 to post this mod, but the expected finish date is 25th march, the mod is called Unique armours.

It will contain...
Ablative armour, lvl 3, 50 health, high resistance to laser and particle.

Carbon weaver armour, lvl 3, 3x the health of normal light plasteel, it has 180 health. But resistant to NOTHING

Monopole armour, lvl 6, health 90, that is immune to ion and EMP, instead of being hit by ion, the ion attacks just regenerates your shields back

Dyon armour, lvl 8, health 180, upgraded monopole armour but instead it is now immune to ion effects,

Regenerator's armour series (3 items) (sorted by lowest to highest variants) lvl 4, 6 and 8, health, 20, 30 and 50, regenerates like a SHIELD, it fully regenerates in 5 seconds!

Coloured Crystallite armour series (3 items) (sorted by lowest to highest variants) lvl 6, 8 and 10, health 100, 200 and 300, able to reflect particle, ion and positron. High resistance to plasma. (since crystals are made with high temperatures)

Molbidium crystalline armour, lvl 6, health 50, able to create an additional 100 health each segment for any shield, equally balanced resistances of 100% to all damage types.

All of these armours will be tagged to be from Kabuto except the Crystallite series that has been created by the Ringers since Kabuto is not really on high tech. Expect some of the armour stats to change and more armours.

For this upcoming mod, I thank Pixelfck (for creating some of the armors) and PM (for the template Item images from Drake technologies.)

I hope you like this mod,
Novak 67
Novak 67
Miner
Miner

Unique armors.jpg
Unique armors.jpg (78.35 KiB) Viewed 2580 times
That is the armour images for the upcoming mod

(From left to right) First Row: Monopole armour, Dyon armour, Green and blue Crystallite armour,

Second Row: Yellow Crystallite armour, Molbidium Crystallite armour, Regenerator's armour series, Carbon weaver armour
Novak 67
Miner
Miner

Example.jpg
Example.jpg (4.9 KiB) Viewed 2580 times
As you can see, the crystallite armour looks similar to PM's I.C.Y Armour images but different shading.