Destructable Asteroids - Prophet - http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1078
No votes
Hex Chart - TransGeek - http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1074
No votes
Lindworm-class Destroyer - (^o^) - http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1076
12%
Northwind Ships 1.08 - AtarLost - http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1073
6%
Eridani Always has a Solar Pannel Array for Sale - st753m - http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1069
No votes
Named Ore - PM - http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1067
12%

Total votes: 17
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Well, Its already April so that means we have a March mod of the month to pick!
Good luck to all the contestants, we got quite a few new people this month and as always, keep modding!

NOTE: If you voted already on any of the stuff, you'll need to revote. I had reset the poll to consoliate the mods due to the massive mod pack.

Also for Mining Pack - TransGeek also helped quite a bit!

Curious what the MoTM was from last year?
http://www.neurohack.com/transcendence/ ... =27&t=4063
Last edited by Ttech on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: revote, fixed issues on poll.
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Armor Recycler and Creator as well as the Dual Omni Mining Laser and the New Ores/Fuel Rods were all rolled into the Mining Pack, and then some, which was a huge collab by WillyTheSquid and TransGeek together. They should be creditted together and the separate items removed from the list.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Alright, I fixed the issues, you guys will need to revote.
Star Weaver
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: . . . between the stars and the warm black sky . . .

Yeah, for mining pack you've got three main people that I think should be displaying the banner if it wins, from seeing them working on it in IRC:

[*] Transgeek, for vast amounts of original code and buxfixes therein, and some incorporated mods.
[*] WillyTheSquid, for art and some code and collecting authorization for other mods' inclusions and getting those mods to play nicely with each other
[*] Amariithynar, for vast amount of testing, bug finding, usability concerns, quality of life thoughts, mimesis considerations, and generally being a coder/designers's combination dream and worst nightmare ;).
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Yeah, for mining pack you've got three main people that I think should be displaying the banner if it wins, from seeing them working on it in IRC:

[*] Transgeek, for vast amounts of original code and buxfixes therein, and some incorporated mods.
[*] WillyTheSquid, for art and some code and collecting authorization for other mods' inclusions and getting those mods to play nicely with each other
[*] Amariithynar, for vast amount of testing, bug finding, usability concerns, quality of life thoughts, mimesis considerations, and generally being a coder/designers's combination dream and worst nightmare .Yeah, for mining pack you've got three main people that I think should be displaying the banner if it wins, from seeing them working on it in IRC:

[*] Amariithynar, for vast amount of testing, bug finding, usability concerns, quality of life thoughts, mimesis considerations, and generally being a coder/designers's combination dream and worst nightmare ;).
^^^ This should be what the banner reads ;)
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

RPC wrote:

[*] Amariithynar, for vast amount of testing, bug finding, usability concerns, quality of life thoughts, mimesis considerations, and generally being a coder/designers's combination dream and worst nightmare .Yeah, for mining pack you've got three main people that I think should be displaying the banner if it wins, from seeing them working on it in IRC:

^^^ This should be what the banner reads ;)

That would be a massive banner. :P
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I'd sig that last line if it made sense out of context. :3 Thanks, Star.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I'd be so sad, that would be horribly forum breaking!
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

wow, i think this is the closest MotM poll ever, we clearly have no fan favorite
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
WillyTheSquid
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Yeah, I LoL'd at that! :D

“Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. (Modders) believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.” -Scott Adams

Resident mod-cobbler-together, freakspawn-fixer-upper & musical eclectro-ecumenologist.
If you love something, tweak it and twist it. Keep bending it until it breaks. Rip it apart, remix it, rebuild it. Kill your darlings and stitch them together again.

JOIN US ON IRC. IT KICKS ASS. JOIN THE HIVE MIND.
Place cursor on link. Click link. Never look back.
WillyTheSquid
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I voted for "Named Ore", by the way. Huge, huge improvement for me.

“Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. (Modders) believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.” -Scott Adams

Resident mod-cobbler-together, freakspawn-fixer-upper & musical eclectro-ecumenologist.
If you love something, tweak it and twist it. Keep bending it until it breaks. Rip it apart, remix it, rebuild it. Kill your darlings and stitch them together again.

JOIN US ON IRC. IT KICKS ASS. JOIN THE HIVE MIND.
Place cursor on link. Click link. Never look back.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

WillyTheSquid wrote:I voted for "Named Ore", by the way. Huge, huge improvement for me.

Wasn't that part of the mod pack?
TranscendentGeek
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Ttech wrote:
WillyTheSquid wrote:I voted for "Named Ore", by the way. Huge, huge improvement for me.

Wasn't that part of the mod pack?
Nope, the Mining Pack doesn't include any of PMs mods like Named Ore. We do point people to them in the readme though.
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

I already told in a thread I'm a big fan of Northwind so there goes my vote. :)
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

This is the most lopsided MoTM I have ever seen in the time we have been doing this.