Constant logout from Forum

Tech support for the official transcendence forums.
Shaman
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Happens since today.
Automatic Login isn't always saved and sometimes I only have to open a subforum and pouf - logout. Sometimes it lasts longer.

No idea why. I didn't make any changes to my browser (Chrome) and I have no program which automaticly cleans my cookies or something similar.

Does this happen to someone else?
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Did you check "save login". If you didn't, it might be clearing it out. However, that sounds like cookies being not saved.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Did you check "save login". If you didn't, it might be clearing it out. However, that sounds like cookies being not saved.
Shaman
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I did.

I checked the cookies. There are 3 for this forum, all recently created (a few minutes ago). Other cookies, for example the Kronosaur pages, exist for a longer time. In my case since may when I last deleted my browser data.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Shaman wrote:I did.

I checked the cookies. There are 3 for this forum, all recently created (a few minutes ago). Other cookies, for example the Kronosaur pages, exist for a longer time. In my case since may when I last deleted my browser data.
Interesting. Does the glitch affect all of your browsers?
Shaman
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

No more problems since today. I didn't do anything.
If this happens again, I will check it with another Browser.

Forums are getting old, ghosts emerging from the old times..
Derakon
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Reviving an old thread, but I'm seeing this happen to me. At a guess, does the forum only allow logins from one computer and auto-expire cookies if the come from the "wrong" computer? Because I have like four that I use and even though I check the "remember me" box I'm constantly having to log back in.
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Not in my experience. I have a computer and a tablet I regularly peek in on the forums and Ministry from, and never have issues with having been signed out.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)