Post an introduction thread about yourself here.

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:07 pm

I must have downloaded Transcendence months ago and forgotten about it, because I started playing the game a few weeks ago when I was searching for a file with "transcend" in the name and it opened into the Transcendence game folder.

It actually sort of freaked me out because I had no memory of downloading this. Anyway. I decided to play it because I was supposed to be working on a project and it offered a great way to procrastinate for an hour or two.

I've met some of you in the IRC chat recently, and figured I'd say hi here. I'm Paul, a software developer & student in Canada. Nice to meet you all!

Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:03 pm

Hi there. Make sure you have latest version, 1.7, because it is much better than the 1.6 versions.
Other than that, welcome.

Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:01 am

Hi, Paul !!!, I am Shane : If you go to the website ( or if you let your version update ) you can get the latest version *(1.7) : I also suggest you go to "Collections" ( can be done with the game open, it will take you straight there ) and get yourself some extras.

AND....I suggest you complete a game before you go look at our stash of Secret Happiness at

It can take me up to 26 hours to reach the end of the game, So procrastination is totally in this line of thought :)
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..