Hello!

Post an introduction thread about yourself here.
Keedo420
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hello. I am Keedo420. I am new to modding Transcendence, but have a moderate amount of experience modding other games. Mostly with scripting. My main accomplishment is "The Horde Lands" mod for the game Mount & Blade. I have created several maps for the game Stranded II, though only one was ever released. I've also dabbled in modding Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind (so far have only released a custom race mod and an interior cell mod with minor scripting) and Neverwinter Nights (nothing publicly released for it though). I also run my own tiny forum, though traffic to it died considerably when I stopped working on The Horde Lands. Anyway... That's all the relevant stuff I can think of to share about myself right now. :mrgreen:

Nill wrote:Try This It's Awesome http://nyan.cat/
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

Hi Keedo! :D
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Hey, try the nyancat mod as well :P
Welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay and begin to make awesome mods! Also, feel free to get onto the IRC channel (you can use a web client by clicking the blue bar in my sig) and get real time help from veteran modders. :D
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Keedo420
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Well, I'm not sure about the IRC thing since I have no internet at home. But I'll keep it in mind. This game is perhaps the only one I've attempted to mod where all of the mod files will fit on my tiny 64mb flash drive. So I can bring the files with me to the library's computers if I need to.
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Hej Keedo420. Welcome! Nice to have another scripter here. If you have any questions or need any help, remember to ask away! If you are looking to learn tscript, and don't have any experience with the language syntax, then perhaps have a look at some lisp or scheme (racket today) examples. Tscript is not 100% like either, but the main syntax is the same. Have fun!
Get your own Galactic Omni Device
Get it now. It's free!!