I am NithrilDark and I am almost awesome.

Post an introduction thread about yourself here.
NithrilDark
Banned
Banned

Wassup people of Transcendence! It is I NithrilDark! And if you want to know anything about me ask the closest cockroach. Why? You ask, it is because I have many brethren among the roaches (my mom got out A LOT) and roaches like me for some strange reason. They will then weave a tale of unimaginable suspense, terrifying..uh terror, and heartbreaking sadness! My goals are to rule all life on earth and cause destruction to flow from me like a river of destruction that...uh...flows! Don't think I ain't kiddin' I have been compared with Adolf Hitler's grandfather's sister's dog's cousin!

One day I hope to do two things: 1 become a master code writer and graphics artist and 2 get used to tab sending me to the bottom of the page.

Farewell Transcendence users, know that I will strike again sooner or later or maybe never it just depends on my web connection and if I remember that I have a Transcedence account. Goodbye, for now...

P.S. I am almost awesome because I have good ideas for mods (if I do say so myself) yet I don't know how to code, render, or rub my head and pat my stomach without saying milk and barfing up grilled water, don't ask.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Hi and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
As for code and graphics, I wish you the best of luck ;)
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.