Here goes

Post an introduction thread about yourself here.
KA101
Miner
Miner

KA101, delurking. Kinda liked 1.06 or so, but getting used to 1.1. (PSD=non-upgradable Jenna=I can't even dock to look at her config=she gets blasted 5 minutes after joining me?!)

Control setup: XPadder and a gamepad. Keyboard/mouse on standby for dockscreens.
Mods. Lots of mods.
Favored ship: Agauptera grows on one, otherwise I'd use the Sapphire. Slot restrictions aren't fun IMO.

In it to have fun, not so much for the high score tables. Taking down the ICS with a +Efficient Taikon-200 (thanks, Domina) and without disint-immune armor was quite enough of a rush, kthx.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Hi KA101, welcome to the forums!
Nice of you to delurk ;)

Have you tried Upgradable Wingmen? It's really old but if you're having problems with Jenna that might fix it.
As for ICS, I vaguely remember using mammoth 25 +50% once....

Also an Agauptera and Sapphire fan ;)
In my current save I have it as a fighter (but I did start out with it) for my battlefreighter, works like a charm.

If you'd like to see the current save and the mods I have, let me know, I like to share :D
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

It's good to have more people engaging in the discussion, Welcome!

I like the Agauptera too and otherwise I do play with the Sapphire (but currently I'm using the Starbridge ported from EVNova)
PSD v 6 does work in 1.1 as far as I can tell.
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
KA101
Miner
Miner

RPC wrote:Hi KA101, welcome to the forums!
Nice of you to delurk ;)

Have you tried Upgradable Wingmen? It's really old but if you're having problems with Jenna that might fix it.
As for ICS, I vaguely remember using mammoth 25 +50% once....

Also an Agauptera and Sapphire fan ;)
In my current save I have it as a fighter (but I did start out with it) for my battlefreighter, works like a charm.

If you'd like to see the current save and the mods I have, let me know, I like to share :D
UW worked great in my old version and Jenna easily made it to Heretic. She wasn't happy to be there, granted, but she was a valuable teammate. Understand that it doesn't get along well with PSD though. Well, so much for the wingers with personality.

Yes, yes, very good, all hail RPC, slayer of the ICS using a Mammoth 25. Whoops, there goes installing high-level devices, because if RPC doesn't need them, obviously I shouldn't either--they must be Unbalanced. :( I'm really not liking that slot-stealing "slotless" reactor idea and would rather you not add to the problem, kthx.