Hello Everybody

Post an introduction thread about yourself here.
Lordocarrot
Anarchist
Anarchist

It's been quite a long time since I last visited this site (last time I was here, 98c was the newest version), I love replaying this game and I want to be part of the first to know when part 2 comes out int he forums. :3
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Hi Lordocarrot, and welcome back ;)
In case you don't know, latest version is 1.2.
I'm also starting up a succession, so if you want to be a part of a community trying to get through to the Core, you're invited.

As for Transcendence development, I think George is currently busy with Anacreon.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Oh, and you're also welcome to join our IRC channel, #transcendence on Freenode.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

You can click any of the numbers of IRC links to get to that.
And welcome to the Transcendence community!

Seems you arrived just in time for all the admins to be around. :D heh
Lordocarrot
Anarchist
Anarchist

I still don't know what IRC is, a bunch of people on xelerus were trying to get me on it
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

If you click http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=Rigel ... ExPTExMw03 then you will be placed in a real time text to text chatroom with multiple users
the IRC networks are basically collections of these channels where you can connect to other channels in the network simply by typing "/join #[channelname]" there are other commands as well, but IRC is a good way to really talk to people and possibly coordinate via a low bandwidth connection (all that's going in and out is text)
anyhow I'm sometimes on that channel so I hope to see you drop by ;)
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

FourFire wrote:If you click http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=Rigel ... ExPTExMw03 then you will be placed in a real time text to text chatroom with multiple users
Actually you won't, because that URL has been truncated because it's too long. Click the blue "IRC User" button in the signature of anyone who's got it (Ttech and I both have it, for example) and it'll take you through the correct link.

IRC stands for "Internet Relay Chat", and it's one of the first forms of instant messaging, dating all the way back to the 80's or so (or so I'm told). Still works wonders, although the transcendence channel is a bit quiet over the northern hemispheres summer.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

hullo :D
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......