I forgot I had this account. Also hi.

Post an introduction thread about yourself here.
CriticalTortoise
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hi, I'm Crit and I'm an alcoholic. (Wait, this isn't the AA meeting? Oops.)

I'm very bad at introductions as you can see, so that's the first thing you should know about me. Other things -- I've apparently had this account for a very long time and had forgotten it. I was trying to sign up today and it told me my username was already in use! Silly me.

I'm not sure if I would call myself a longtime player of Transcendence. I played it several years ago and recently re-discovered it, though I never really paid any attention to the community here. I'm excited to join and partake in the merriment with all of you, however! I'm not quite sure what sort of things get talked about around here -- a lot of talk seems to be about modding, which I have absolutely no experience in (but I would love to learn and give it a try, especially since I'm very interested in game design).

What else is there for me to say other than I'm glad to finally start interacting with everyone? I've never been particularly good at talking about myself, but if anyone has other questions (unlikely), I'll be happy to give you the most unhelpfully convoluted answers I can think of.

--Crit
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Hi welcome to the forums! If you want to talk more with the community you're always welcome to join IRC!
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Welcome to the forums, please join the IRC for a few days, if you'd like to talk to people.
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

General topics around the forums and IRC include: modding (lots of modding), random game stuff, IRL shenanigans, microsaurs, Random Stuff I Say and heated but interesting discussions about game balance and the like. It's usually quite fun.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Shrike wrote:General topics around the forums and IRC include: modding (lots of modding), random game stuff, IRL shenanigans, microsaurs, Random Stuff I Say and heated but interesting discussions about game balance and the like. It's usually quite fun.
totally agree with that. :D