Hello, everyone!

Post an introduction thread about yourself here.
Adventwings
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hi there! Reporting in from SE Asia, here comes a new challenger!

I usually go by Adventwings as a normal handler. (I also have AdventZero as an alternate handler, but not often used much outside of online gaming.) I'm also a 2D manga-style artist so I don't know how much I can contribute to this community. I do, however, enjoy Transcendence a lot. I've been playing this since ver. 0.90c, or something like that, and have reached Heretic during those first dozen or so runs. Since then, I've mostly been stalking the boards looking for new updates and tidbits of news to nibble on while playing around in The Network with a fleet of Charon Frigates. Love those frigates.

Ooh, the Tripoli Destroyers, too. Hate those Ranx Dreadnaughts, though. They seem much tougher come ver. 1.3.

I see this game has a lot of potential as a platform and would love to mod the hell out of this game if I could be bothered to learn XML (lol). Well, someday, perhaps, I can create a game mod that'll emulate those old JRPGs.

All in all, hello to everyone! Can't wait for Chapter 2 to begin, but I'll still keep on playing even without it. (lol)
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Welcome aboard! Always good to have another new face on the boards. Just playing the game and occasionally saying something over here is all the contribution we could really ask. Do feel free to poke your head in over on IRC to say hi to some of us sometime, though. We’re a friendly lot, we usually don’t bite.
Adventwings wrote:I see this game has a lot of potential as a platform and would love to mod the hell out of this game if I could be bothered to learn XML (lol).
 The XML is the easy part. If you do try your hand at modding, wait’ll you start delving into the TLISP side of things… ^.~

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Welcome! Good luck with modding, it will be pretty tough for the first few months but it is totally worth it if you're going into compsci or math. Reading a bajillion amount of parentheses/parsing random code has become a really useful skill now that I'm in uni.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.