dynamics ingame

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Sheltem
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

These are just two opinions about ingame dynamics. They may be difficult to implement and also lead to more ingame lags.

More Activity in the Economy
At the moment everything is quite stationary in a sun system. Sometimes the freighters docking at the station are scared by some hostile fighters, but short time later new ones are spawned and all is like it was before ...
At the moment only credits recharge over time, but as there is an endless income of spawns you can still buy everything over time.
To make the game act more fluently wares in a station could change over time - maybe every jump through a stargate or even every docking of you or an freighter. These freigthers; merchants and mercenarys could automaticly fly away and be respawned to simulate trade with other systems.

More Dynamics of Enemys
I formerly had the idea to make transc more diablo-like. So the b-liners are not targeting you directly, they are just rebuilding and refitting their station. Of course they could be angry on you when you destroyed it and turn to attack. But as Betel said, we don't want a game with repeated destroying, waiting for rebuilt and destroy again. This is not apropiate for a rouge-like. So I dropped parts of this idea, or waiting for some idea that limits farming.

I hope you are not yet annoyed by my impressions ;)
regards
Sheltem

What do you think about the endless stream of spawns ?

What about modding wandering spawns which dont attack the player directly ?