Idea's for the future!

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Stormhawk
Closed Account
Closed Account

I was mowing a yard and thinking about improvements to Transcendence(My number one favorite thing to do.) And I started thinking about the implications of being allowed to change ships. This is what I came up with:

FIrst, disabling ships should be implemented. Then you could use the EMP cannon to disable a ship, hit B for board and charge aboard. There should be four things that could happen. You steal ths ship, you die, you get repulsed but are un- injured, or you are repulsed and injured. If you get injured and don't have any medical supplies, death comes in about 200 seconds.

This would open up many more items, for instance a whole line of handheld offensive weapons. The better your weapon, the more chance you have of surviving and taking the ship. This would also give medical supplies a very important purpose.

Another would be used ship dealers, ideally you could sell your own ship, buy a new ship, and drag wrecks over and sell them. You could also take over a ship and sell it at the station.

Another item that i forgot earlier would be auton roms, or a.i. roms. You could install these and when you left your ship the ship would act just like an auton.

This rom could also be put on a ship you capture.

I realize that this is a long time in the future but didn't want to forget anyhing.