Pilot Health

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I have an idea:
Maybe the pilot (you) could be injured while fighting against enemy ships? There are already medical supplies to heal yourself with.
If you are injured, lets say, then occasionally your weapon might not fire, or the ship might not move the way you wanted to due to your injured not being able to move correctly?
Zulaf
Anarchist
Anarchist

Wow great idea, maybe your wingmen can have life too??
But they dont die just get realy realy REALY crappy(untill there healed ofcourse) at every thing?
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Yeah, it would be good for wingmen too.
Clear Air Turbulence
Closed Account
Closed Account

Good idea, you could also add a "Rad-Away" equivalent to prolong the time you have to get to a station when irradiated.
F50
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I don't see the point of "Pilot Health". I don't see how this would benefit gameplay, we already have weapons which can damage your devices, and decrease the ability of the pilot to act correctly (blinder cannon). I also don't see it as being simple to implement, all of the med supplies would now have to have effectivities, the decrement system for this health seems nebulous, and it would require another thing under dock services which would then have to determine a price for this healing, which, reallistically IMO, is not just the sum of the cost for the supplies used.