BM & low fuel

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
F50
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

There are two YASD's that I keep repeating that shouldn't happen

A. Low Fuel

perhaps when you implement the crude music/sound control you could also implement an option to beep annoyingly when you have low fuel.

B. Docking at the BM when the station is attacking me because of previous offenses (such as the destruction of another station). It would be nice if the BM would appear red insteado of green on your radar when you wage war against it. The same would be nice with CW stations.
Having stations that won't let you dock and/or have guards that will attack you on sight marked as neutral (blue?) would be another nice feature. I don't think that would be hard to implement either. If BlackMarketCrime is bad then the black market is your enemy.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

For (A) I totally agree. Also, when the ship runs out of fuel, all devices should be turned off, but there should be a small grace period that allows the player to manually refuel (if there is any fuel on board).

(B) is a little more complicated, and I need to think about it. I don't want to make it too easy for people who choose to destroy friendly stations. Maybe there is some way for the player to manually mark a sovereign as an enemy? I have to think about it some more. [But you make a good point.]
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I would love a grace period for running out of fuel. It doesn't happen anyomore but still would have been very usefull when I am paying attention to something else.
Crying is not a proper retort!
F50
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

It won't be too easy if it is automatic, If you kill the BM then you have to wait for the Ringer Shipyards or scum for an SN2500 with great tedium. If you kill the CW then most of your buy/sell options are closed late-game (ringers won't buy a Katana, BM support stops about the time CSCs come around). and if you want to refuel at a station then you pay in rins. Weapons dealers could use a stronger avenger (one that doesn't run out of missles) though. Other than that, automatic only saves you getting killed by the CW station where you thought you could leave your autons.
SparcMan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

F50 wrote: If you kill the CW then most of your buy/sell options are closed late-game (ringers won't buy a Katana, BM support stops about the time CSCs come around).
What about the Thor's? You can find those up until about the last few systems.