logged in, or maybe not...?

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.

There's something wrong, i used the quick log in at the pagebottom and now i'm stated there as an active registered user. But the forumlinks still give me the option to log in. Worse is there's no log out option.
Yesterday i registered then after a while logged out and closed. Later i revisit the page and it says i'm still logged in.
I'll try and post this but above subject i apparently should enter my username, so i have not been registered.
Frits
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Anonymous wrote:There's something wrong, i used the quick log in at the pagebottom and now i'm stated there as an active registered user. But the forumlinks still give me the option to log in. Worse is there's no log out option.
Yesterday i registered then after a while logged out and closed. Later i revisit the page and it says i'm still logged in.
I'll try and post this but above subject i apparently should enter my username, so i have not been registered.
That's what i said :)
Frits
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

hmm, shall i keep talking to the board? oh i can deal wit hit... i'm having multiple logging issues, what's wrong? 1. I need to log in twice for my settings to take effect. 2. When i log out it seems as if i have but when reopening the page i am marked as being still logged in. 3. i don't get notified on new messages to see when relogging after i managed to do log out, like on the next day.
Revolver
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I rarely have problems with it.

Sorry, I thought the first post was by a different person.