Save Jenna Campaign

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Good ideas, though I think the level limit should be higher, and she doesn't follow you through the Heretic stargate (fear, uncertainty and whatnot).
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Well, if it was initially intended that both Jenna and Rama were meant to die at some point, then setting a level limit for upgrades makes sense. But, if it was meant to chance, that they could go the distance with the player, then I think there shouldn't be any level limitations for them to upgrade.

Personally, looking at it in a roll-playing perspective, I'd rather go by chance with wingman survival than to know that they're just going to get knocked off no matter what you do to protect them. It would be nice to see them have at least a 50/50 chance of survival, as that would curb off that "OK, Jenna, we're in a system full of Ranx and this is where you're supposed to die." repetitive syndrome every game.
It would be a challenge all in itself to see how far the player could take them everytime. And I think it would be more fun for those who like having wingmen around.
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

But then I'll have to dock and give it missles right? Is it like, I put a weapon and that's the main weapon?
>.<
Dosgamer3
Closed Account
Closed Account

FAD wrote:Well, if it was initially intended that both Jenna and Rama were meant to die at some point, then setting a level limit for upgrades makes sense. But, if it was meant to chance, that they could go the distance with the player, then I think there shouldn't be any level limitations for them to upgrade.
I'm just saying, there should be limits on how powerful a wingman can get.
And they should seem like real people, because they are. :wink: :wink: