Suggestions for new conducts

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Val
Anarchist
Anarchist

I copied these here by popular request>

1.- "Preferred renewable energy." (never refueled)
2.- "Never killed a human." (stations and neohumans also count. Robots, pteravores and aliens, or kills made by wingmen/autons don't. Not an easy thing to achieve, but as there are people who can beat a pacifist run on DoomRL on Nightmare! setting, there would be people to attempt this, I'm sure)
3.- "Always respected the law." (Never traded on the black market, never held military equipment without ID, never killed allies)
4.- "Never got a scratch" (Never received a damage to the armor. Borders on impossible, but why deny the bragging rights from those who try it?)
5.- "Worked hard to earn a living" (Never looted anything, except plot critical items. Earned all the money by trading, mining, missions, etc.)
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Marksman - No omni use
Look Ma, No Hands - Used only omni's
Mining Tycoon - Mined all ore in all systems (or perhaps 90%) o.O

Thanks to IRC for naming
Get your own Galactic Omni Device
Get it now. It's free!!
Val
Anarchist
Anarchist

alterecco wrote:Marksman - No omni use
Wow, nice idea!
alterecco wrote: Mining Tycoon - Mined all ore in all systems (or perhaps 90%) o.O
This is an achievement, not a conduct. Conducts are what you start with, and can break them.
jimj316
Miner
Miner

I thought of one a while back; no unprovoked attacks.
You are not allowed to shoot (yet alone kill) any hostile that has not shot at you first. If they have shot you, or shot at you but missed, you are allowed to shoot them back. It's like an easy version of pacifist!
Shooting friendlies will not invalidate this, but killing friendlies will.

EDIT: maybe call it "Never shot in prejudice", since if they haven't shot at you first, you are only shooting them because they have the wrong word in front of their ship's name.
Battle voyager
Anarchist
Anarchist

Like that idee how bout if they shot u u can target them back as an enemy like if he kill a friendly
Lmoy
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Val wrote:
alterecco wrote:Marksman - No omni use
Wow, nice idea!
alterecco wrote: Mining Tycoon - Mined all ore in all systems (or perhaps 90%) o.O
This is an achievement, not a conduct. Conducts are what you start with, and can break them.
That sort of thing could go in Achievements and Regrets though :P
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

More Conduits, aaah! Processing this stuff is not fun, modifications to code proceed. I like the names though.

P.S. Stop by IRC! :)