Suggestion: Armor ordering

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
palmiche
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

In the ship schematic in the bottom-right corner of the screen the armor the ship is using is listed like this: front, right, left, rear; but in the selection screen (when you are applying something, like ion protection, to the armor) it's listed clockwize: fron, right, rear, left. That this is confusing I cannot say, because when a feel confused is when I realized I applied my radiation coating tank to my rear armor when I intended to apply it to my left armor. I don't know why, or if this happens to me only, but every time I forget about it I apply my product to the wrong armor. I guess it's because the schematic is the one you see most of the time.

So my suggestion is to make consistent both lists, preferably making the selection list the same order of the schematic. This is in the best interes of improving the gameplay, most of the time you can't take the chance of making such a mistake, your survival is at the stake.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

Great suggestion. Thank you--it should be relatively easy to do.
palmiche
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Yeap!!! I did it already in the Firefly mod: exchanging "port" y "aft" ArmorSections in the ArmorDisplay section.

Thanks a lot 8)