Time & Events for Missions

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

I was thinking that something cool that could be incorporated into the game would be the passage of time and keeping track of it.
The idea is this:

The player has a computer/mission screen that keeps track of the stardate, and some cool scripted events are only supposed to happen between X and Y date at V star system, or if Z event occurs on A date, then B event would happen on C date.

This would give the game some more replay value if they want to change events and mess with the course of history when they play again/
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

RPC wrote:I was thinking that something cool that could be incorporated into the game would be the passage of time and keeping track of it.
The idea is this:

The player has a computer/mission screen that keeps track of the stardate, and some cool scripted events are only supposed to happen between X and Y date at V star system, or if Z event occurs on A date, then B event would happen on C date.

This would give the game some more replay value if they want to change events and mess with the course of history when they play again/
the computer can be locked to the Fuel / Reactor : if the object suspends, such as "Pause", then no fuel = no time passes, if you lock it anything in game, the universe advances upon restart, but not, in theory, restart from a pause..

I think there might be a secret Diamond in the Gems Collection that can assist in your time computer... but just to tease you I will (again) show you a window into or i should say out of ? my ship...

AGAIN, I will remind you all, Transcendence takes place in just a tiny part of the universe, we have a Duty to the CommonWealth to expand our reach beyond the current frontiers.... My Map indicates that we have a great deal of ground to cover, the latest incarnations of Transcendence is only the beginning, we must not only explore the Heavens, but get Boots on the Ground as well, and I am hoping that one day we will see Boots on the ground, Friendly faces and Beautiful sunsets in our Universe.

Have a good Journey, my Friends.
Domina awaits.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..