Plot-relevant dock screens

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Would it be possible to disable advancing the screen by hitting either enter or escape for plot-related material? Speaking for myself, I’ve missed my share of plot just because I hit one or the other of those by pure reflex. And for people who’ve already read that part of the plot a few times, it shouldn’t be that much of an issue for them to hit the right letter to move things along.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Seconded. I just missed a bit of the CorpCom plot at the Cyclops HQ because I thought it was just a loot screen when instead it was plot relevant dialogue.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Ditto, I SUPPOSE...ok, I admit it, I had to wing it a few times because the screens were not exactly over-powering in the lay out to signal that they were of importance.....

IF the key controls, ( for some with itchy trigger fingers ) can not be exactly disabled by the screens,

then MAYBE we can change the screens : like a different color : common stations have one color, residential, plot screens / mission screens, buy / sell......THAT should be workable I think.

Now we have to figure out how to change the color of the screens :)
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..