Stations' "Wasp's Nest" AI somewhat obsolete by late game

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I think what can be summarised from this (and a lot of other threads) is that it'd be pretty cool if we got a major release dedicated to nothing (or almost nothing) except AI....some time off in the future.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Shrike wrote:I think what can be summarised from this (and a lot of other threads) is that it'd be pretty cool if we got a major release dedicated to nothing (or almost nothing) except AI....some time off in the future.
I wholeheartedly agree. George seems to have better AI planned for CSC America, I'd love to see that make it into the vanilla game as well.
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

What George needs to do is to take some mods and actually implement them into Vanilla. These mod creators would receive credit for them and George would have more time to focus on things no one has touched, for example: A.I.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I agree in some rare cases, such as the two algorithms from TVR's intelligent ICX mod.
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

FourFire wrote:I agree in some rare cases, such as the two algorithms from TVR's intelligent ICX mod.
George has, in the past, taken inspiration from mods without adding them outright, as with the visible damage effects. I believe that would be the best route to take.