Faction Relations Screen?

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

A screen where it shows the current relations between factions.

The players should be able to access data on factions they have actually seen. Once the player selects that faction, he/she will be able to check its relation with every other faction in the galaxy and it's relation to the player. For example, the Commonwealth have the most amount of contact as they exist in every part of human space. It's relation would be friendly +75 to the Corporate Hierarchy, but hostile -100 to the Ares Empire. They can also flip its attitude if you destroyed a commonwealth station.

The players themselves should be able to increase/decrease relations depending on their factions. One vanilla mission was the Huari. If the player destroyed enough Sung bases, then the Huari would become friendly towards the player. Therefore, I would like to see more missions relating to Faction relations.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I'd like to see a more dynamic faction system as well, though exact numbers don't fit well with the game's roots. The ability to, for example establish a peace treaty between the Huari and the CW, or the Ranx Resistance and the Fleet(in the Ranx Expansion), would be good improvements.
StealthX051
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

There was a really old mod on xelerus, I think it is still there. It is called Dynamic Sovereigns by Prophet:
http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=816

It was pretty much a tech demo for a more advanced system of sovereigns. For example, if you shot enough CW, the Ares would start to like you. Docking at the Ares stations didn't do anything, but it was a cool idea.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I second this suggestion: it would be useful in particular to mods I'd like to make in the future.
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}