What if Transcendence is Multiplayer?

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I have an idea for next Transcendence. What if Transcendence can played more than two player with ability to build station/base? More like strategy...
We can build station in the system (with two stargate, but cannot travel in), harvest an ores in asteroid field, create some item and trade them, hire some bodyguard or squardon, and launch an attack to other player's base or creep base (Charon, Sung, Ares, and many more with exception Huari, Anarchist, and Xenophobe.). The star system will randomly created, but we can choose galactic area. The New Beyond (Easy) with no Military item spawn. Ungoverned Territories (Medium) with some Military item spawn. And Outer Realm (Hard) with advanced Military item spawn.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

George, the developer of Transcendence, is currently working on a strategy game called CSC Antarctica. It will use Transcendence game elements and will eventually include multiplayer (the first release versions will be single-player only, however.)

Transcendence itself will remain single-player.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Watch TV, Do Nothing wrote:George, the developer of Transcendence, is currently working on a strategy game called CSC Antarctica. It will use Transcendence game elements and will eventually include multiplayer (the first release versions will be single-player only, however.)

Transcendence itself will remain single-player.
It's actually called CSC America, as far as I recall. No word on the role the Antarctica will play. :wink:
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Oops, my bad.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Thanks for your information.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!