Consumable Items

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I suggest a new feature called "Consumeable Items" for Transcendence main story, or at least there is a mod for that. That's mean we have "life bar". Every time, the "life bar" will be reduced. If 50%, A text will appear in screen "You Getting Hungry". If 25% until 1%, "Your Stomach Nearly Empty" will appear repeatly and you will die if reached 0%. You must consume food items (Press C button), example: Centauri Rice for increasing "live bar" 35% (Based by price). Almost like fuel, but not based by power usage, only time (100% -> 0% is taking 1 hour in real life).
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

That is what fuel for your ship is there for.

Many food consumables weigh in tons, or close to it. Between that and regular visits to stations, player should have no problem keeping himself fed and sanitized. If anything, it would probably be easier to kill the player by overeating if eating worked like Nethack.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Hehe... I'm just want Transcendence is more like space survival, and it's will be increasing difficulties for Transcendence.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Having more consumables doesn't make the game more difficult, just more annoying.
Literally is the new Figuratively
gunship256
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

DigaRW wrote:Hehe... I'm just want Transcendence is more like space survival, and it's will be increasing difficulties for Transcendence.
Here's a list of mods that make that game harder. Have fun....

http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod_searc ... =6&sortb=1

EDIT: I can't get the url tags to work, probably because the URL itself contains square brackets. Here's another URL that will take you to the same place:

http://snipurl.com/2a7845k