Some Controls Ideas

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
BienM
Miner
Miner

I love the new mouse controls so far, but I've found them lacking in some aspects. Scrollwheel functionality is so far unimplemented. Perhaps we could use it to navigate the Device/Use/Invoke/Comms/Squadron Comms lists while the MMB selects the highlighted item. Would it also be possible to bind the middle mouse button to brake the ship when these lists are not open?

Secondly, could we use the Enter key to select slots in the refitting screens and use the arrow keys to navigate the options?
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I think it not truly important, the Hotkeys is enough, though some items not have a hotkey. But it should be nice if it implemented to game for who use the mouse control.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Great idea about using the scrollwheel for the Device/Use/Invoke/Comms/Squadron Comms lists.

I think the scrollwheel has a lot more potential yet. The mouse controls have only just come in so its still a very open area I hope. Maybe one of the moderators could open a topic or condense all the ideas that are scattered through the forum and ministry on mouse controls. Like the weapons balance topic(?) a while ago, all the ideas could be condensed in one ministry report.

But, not having had much time to play around with the mouse controls yet, I would love some ideas about custom layouts that people are using that work well. A separate topic for this, perhaps?
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!