Transcendence MMO

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I was reading at Multiverse blog, that inform the Transcendence will have MMORPG version. But it was still a plan, that perhaps will take a very long time to make it come through. Well, MMORPG was interesting though. But I have an another idea to make something like that. It was another mod that I want to build, but it's complicated and I have very limited time and knowledge to finish it.

I called it SPACE ARENA. The mods that let player choosing various starship that will be deployed at randomly generated starsystem. The goal of the game is simple, survive. The enemies (or allies) will controled by NPC, with attack nearest enemy codes. The mods have two modes, DeathMatch and TeamWork. DeathMatch, just kill anyone near player, and reach higher score to win. And TeamWork, or you can call it Team DeathMatch, build up the team and destroy other team to win. The weapons, shields, devices, and armors can be upgraded manually by finding a supply box that randomly spawn in game. However, it was canceled due I'm very busy for my mods.

But then I'm thinking of something, what if this mod become an individual MMO game? Or at least another modes of Transcendence? The NPC replaced by a real player up to 32 or 16 player, connected around world, and using Rooms mechanic (if you know CS:GO, you should know it). The small version of Transcendence MMORPG.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

We should introduce an online PvP version of Battle Arena. Wait I'll open another thread for it.