Destroyed Staging Platform Encounter

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

So, I have actually only did this a few times, docking at the platform, But that is because most of the time I just don't feel up to taking on a bazillion ships when I am tired.

However, what has never happened has been to dock at the platform and find it's destroyed,,,,,,

Ships not leaving a destroyed station has been a recurring issue for awhile, I usually add a 'Scare code to the Base Classes in my personal games ( but it would not affect the Platform anyway)

I would like to think that the Platform should be Immutable while it is mission ready, then ( as it claims to be doing later ) packed up and hauled away.... that would be an interesting thing to watch :)

I also think the Platform suffers from a lack of proper defenders & friendly-Fire issues since it obviously got itself destroyed before the mission could be given.

Another Alternative is for Kate & Anton to stand off from the destroyed platform to allow docking with them to continue with the flow of the mission sequence.........?

Anyway, I just thought I would mention that since I found the station dead with Kate & Anton still docked.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..