Uranium rods don't appear to obey the laws of physics

Bug reports for the different beta versions of transcendence.
Curudan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

They are, however, worth several thousand if you smuggle them to the corporate trashcans.
josh19967
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LOL I don't think you can... trying to get this ton of radioactive waste into a trash can- Where would you hide it? Besides, they would probably hunt you down and kill you for doing that.
I really don't care if I get my hair cut... *snip* NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Curudan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

josh19967 wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LOL I don't think you can... trying to get this ton of radioactive waste into a trash can- Where would you hide it? Besides, they would probably hunt you down and kill you for doing that.
:roll:

I meant "Sell the waste cannons to the Corporate enclaves."

The Corporate enclaves will buy illegal goods on the maintenance level. While they won't pay as much as the Commonwealth stations, you can sell to them without a smugglers hold, and they will buy illegal devices; Commonwealth stations will only buy controlled substances.

While you can also sell illegal devices to the BM stations, the enclaves will pay significantly more.
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

At present, when you load uranium rods into your reactor (which shouldn't even work, if it's a fusion reactor, if my knowledge of physics is correctish), you get energy....and nuclear waste. Which is HEAVIER than what you put in.......and not by a small amount. It's double what you put in.
Shrike,
ok, make a ticket to request a rebalance of the uranium rods-radioactive waste barrels.
As George is actively working to rebalance all the fuel-rods, it-s highly possible that he-s going to close this swiftly.
Personally I like the concept of "heavy radioactive waste barrels", a reactor makes much more waste than the spent fuel rods.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Ticket made.

The barrels....they're everywhere....we don't know where they came from...but they're out there! *whimper*

Also, late reply much? :P
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.