Armor dealers try installing armor as device

Bug reports for the different beta versions of transcendence.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

InstallingGlitch.png
InstallingGlitch.png (220.94 KiB) Viewed 4184 times
On purchasing the armor, the game considered it a device long enough for the install-on-purchase screen to show up. It then realised it WASN'T a device, and fixed itself.

This isn't the first problem I've had with equipment install/uninstall screens: A ringer shipyard recently greyed-out the options to uninstall devices, no matter what I selected. It fixed itself with a restart of the game.

Edit: Also, are weapons supposed to be both damaged and enhanced at the same time? If they're not, then the arena can glitch that into happening. I just found a +30% damaged turbolaser in a wreck of one of my pre-gladiator free-for-alls.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

RE: damaged upgraded items found on wrecks: It was an undamaged +30 turbolaser that you damaged when you destroyed the ship. Make sense? It generated as an undamaged weapon, then the destruction applied the damaged tag to it. At least, that's what I've seen discussed previously.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Damaging enhanced equipment usually strips the enhancement instead of damaging the item.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Hmm, really? i've seen plenty of damaged modded weapons and armor plates as salvage in all the time I've been playing.