Buying military items without proper identification

Bug reports for the different beta versions of transcendence.
Dedalo
Miner
Miner

I don't know how but I can buy military items without the proper identification. :twisted:
And no, this is not on a black market station.
I am not using any extension, etc..
Version = 1.08a

(I removed all the items on my ship Cargo Hold before making purchases)

Is this normal ????? :?:

I'll start a new game and see if the same thing happen to me!
Physics hurts! Especially when she's in a bad mood.
Dedalo
Miner
Miner

I started a new game and I still can buy military items from any arms dealers, without an military ID. :!:
I even downloaded and played (somewhat) the new version 1.08b, and I still don't need the military ID to buy military items :!:
Twir
Closed Account
Closed Account

You do not need a military id to buy the stuff, just that you need the ID or a smugglers cargo hold or it will get confiscated at commonwealth stations, and you need the ID to install it at corporate stations.
Hope this helps, -t
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

It seems like military items are not always confiscated without a military ID in this version, although I need to do more testing to verify this. I'm pretty certain that you can't install military items without a military ID anywhere until Post-St. K's when you start seeing Black Market shipyards.
Dedalo
Miner
Miner

yap, you're right, it is not possible to install military items without the military ID. :)
But in all versions (1.08 1.08a 1.08b) , the first time I try to buy military items without the military ID, an error occurred with the screens.
The 1st time, asked me to install 1 Red Strelka missile 8-) (this was on 1.08 not 1.08a)
In 1.08a, I do not remember what error occurred.
But on 1.08b I think that the first time I tried to buy, the screen asking for the amount appeared to me two times.
I'll see if that happens to me again :P
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Dedalo wrote:yap, you're right, it is not possible to install military items without the military ID. :)
But in all versions (1.08 1.08a 1.08b) , the first time I try to buy military items without the military ID, an error occurred with the screens.
The 1st time, asked me to install 1 Red Strelka missile 8-) (this was on 1.08 not 1.08a)
In 1.08a, I do not remember what error occurred.
But on 1.08b I think that the first time I tried to buy, the screen asking for the amount appeared to me two times.
I'll see if that happens to me again :P
The equipment install prompt bug is not unique to military equipment. It's really common when buying armor pastes, for example.