No FF

Bug reports for the different beta versions of transcendence.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Can we have the noFriendlyFire= "true" tag on things like Ares Sentries be a property on spaceobjects instead?
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
PKodon
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: "Minocs. I've got a baaad feeling about this.... This is no cave!"

RPC wrote:Can we have the noFriendlyFire= "true" tag on things like Ares Sentries be a property on spaceobjects instead?
Or, as well.

I was considering that it would be nice to have an upgradable ROM that would limit Friendly Fire within a certain radius, to be enlarged by upgrades (say 3 different radius values), and could be turned off when one needed to fire on a "friendly" or "neutral" ship/station.

With a flag like this, a mod could turn it on for ships within a certain radius, for ships based on faction, then turn it off if ships/bases left that radius (and didn't already have it on in the first place).

It might take care of the problem with autons moving into the player's line of fire, or targeted ships moving behind the ship/station you're defending.

PK
"Don't ask ..., I don't wanna know, and I don't wanna care!" - PK
Meet us on IRC --> Image
"... the hornet battlepod is the closest we have ingame to flying into battle in a wheelbarrow
with a bathtub nailed upside down to the top of it to provide armor."
- The Shrike