Auton controller/orders sometimes derps (1.3B1+CC+Modded)

Bug reports for the different beta versions of transcendence.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

While testing my Auton Overhaul mod (a later version than that one, but very similar), I've noticed that under some conditions the auton controller/communications & orders system can derp out. This is particularly noticeable in the Arena: deploy a lot of autons and start the various battles. Later on, try to individually recall them using the communications (C) menu. When the bug triggers, the order screen for individual autons will only show the "Attack Target" option, and will then automatically close after ~0.5-1 seconds later. Trying the same thing again will then show the correct set of options (Attack target, break and attack, wait, return to ship). I am uncertain as to the exact cause of this bug, as there are quite a lot of things that could cause it. I've also seen it outside the Arena, but less often.

This was observed while using a custom auton base class and modified autons, however the auton-base code is identical to the vanilla 1.3b1+CC code. It's only included in the overhaul because the original source suggested copying it out to prevent failures if the base changes.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.