Comms Limitation

Bug reports for the different beta versions of transcendence.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Just updating Star Genesis when I saw this message from FourFire on my TODO list:
FourFire wrote: <FourFire> I found a bug btw: if a ship dies, it's entry is still there in the I># menu
<FourFire> oh, and ships past 35 won't listen to orders
<FourFire> because A-Z+0-9 is taken up
So we can't have more than 35 individual comms keys. I have no idea how to fix this.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

errr, if I have like 30 ships, I'd sit still and watch my enemies burn.

for that matter, cap ships in Star Genesis should auto fire at enemies in range when not controlled. I think they don't.
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

sun1404 wrote:errr, if I have like 30 ships, I'd sit still and watch my enemies burn.

for that matter, cap ships in Star Genesis should auto fire at enemies in range when not controlled. I think they don't.
More likely sit and watch the AI flounder. Swarms stop firing once they get too big.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The issue here was that i couldn't even set them to reak & Attack so they just sat in a pretty, expensive and useless flower shape on top of the base station without doing anything :(

I should say that if they haven't been given any orders at all, they should spread out a little and ire upon enemies within their range.

Another feature could be power requirement to build ships, but I haven't tested the new version yet, so let's see that first...
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}