Stations generated

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
Frits
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Why when i scout the Jiang system do i get a dry dock? I just found another the system after sanctuary, my problem is (and feels familiar) i don't get a fortress and no BM shipyard either, i'm still living on an omniturbo, Nephren 25 and orthosteel armor. Other games i wouldn't get an armordealer or 3 of them in one system and another in the next, i think this needs better balancing.
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Jiang system is a random level 6 EarthSpaceVolcanic exactly the same kind of system as Bhutihan and Exael the only difference is you get a that random system in every game. While I agree the game needs balancing you can't be assured of certain weapons or stations. In other games you will get great stuff all the game. It just makes it more interesting to play through. (there are better weapons than omniturbo you just have allow yourself to play in different ways)
Crying is not a proper retort!
H Iris
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Yes the number of stations of a type is an issue but couldn't we mod in limitations for the number of certain stations per system? if not couldn't you introduce random in station mod's that essentialy make each station diferent (cheaper install, cheaper fuel ...)
The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to keep all its eggs in.
My Tech Blog - Technocratic Education
My Arts Blog - Another Arts Blog
lachlanproject
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

yes you can limit certain stations to certain system levels but not certain systems unless that system has a unique level. You can also place stations non randomly is systems with a mod.

Systems already have limits on how many stations they have and that can be played with if needed.
Crying is not a proper retort!