Military Mission

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
SparcMan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Clear Air Turbulence wrote:I had one last night where the superfreighter's path took it right next to a Penitent Shrine AND a Sung Fortress (which were so close they were on the same screen).
That's why you clear the path BEFORE taking the mission.
Clear Air Turbulence
Closed Account
Closed Account

SparcMan wrote:
Clear Air Turbulence wrote:I had one last night where the superfreighter's path took it right next to a Penitent Shrine AND a Sung Fortress (which were so close they were on the same screen).
And how was I supposed to know what the path would be before I took the mission???
Czert
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Clear Air Turbulence wrote:
SparcMan wrote:
And how was I supposed to know what the path would be before I took the mission???
Simply, clear entire system. :lol:
My English, may be poor, but better than yours Czechs.

Do you chalenge me ? But be nice :-)) http://czert1938.mybrute.com
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Correct. Clear the system before taking on any mission. As for the jumpdrive, it'll jump in the direction your ship is facing. Simply view map and face your ship toward the jump gate the convoy is supposed to come from, then jump-watch the map for where you jump to in relation to where the jump gate is located-compensate by "driving" the rest of the way to the gate.
All of my missions, the target ship I'm supposed to encounter always gets selected automatically when my ship is in radar range of it. I simply keep it selected and keep hammering it with all I've got. If you have a launcher installed and some missiles, you can fire it simultaneously with your primary weapon-makes for a little faster kill that way.

BTW, anyone ever use a jumpdrive while sitting over a jumpgate? :-)
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I boycotted that. I feel its basicly cheating.
Crying is not a proper retort!