Your favorite early high-level drops...

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
IceMephit
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Nova-50 reactor. First system. Salvaged from a Centauri camp. Had to look up the item tables to make sure it wasn't a mistake. First and only time. I was playing 1.01 at that time.

Anytime a Pk25 shows up early makes me happy. Or a PK505.
For Sale: One slightly used EI500 freighter. Hull damaged, primary weapon defective, shields inoperable. Must be towed to Dry-dock. Make an offer!!
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

My favorite was third system in was a mark-3 howitzer that thing was very nice even used it to push my Sapphire around
Androgeos
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I was playing a normal run using this triangle ship two days ago when I entered the second system. I found a Fusionfire Howitzer on sale. :shock: :D
[10:42] <Katami> TTECH: IT SEYS "ONCE YOU ENTAR A EYSTEM HAHAHAHAAHH~~~!~~~!<3<3<3
[10:42] <Katami> ~ROLLL 1D100 L0LL0LL0LL0LHAHHAHHAH!~!!~~:-):-):-)
Lugar
Anarchist
Anarchist

My newest game I have gotten quite lucky, in a wolfen

RK15 Partisan omni with a speed bonus
Shuriken with speed bonus
Moskva 11 with speed bonus
NAMI with 100+ Stilettos so far
Nova-50
Miners cargo
Solar Panel *
Patcher Arm *(both in the first system)

3x light meteorsteel and a light blast plate at the arena

I'm looking forward to seeing how far I get this time.
Lugar
Anarchist
Anarchist

Finished off charon and while korolov station didnt make it, I actually think I'm doing pretty well.

found a heavy slam cannon with a 30% damage bonus, also using a pk25 and the shuriken, have the nami but i i got rid of it for a AK505, I'm really enjoying having a wide selection of weapons to choose from.

the meteorsteel is wonderful and got a advanced ceralloy plate that I enhanced for a upgrade in St.K. The solar panel and patcher arm have made life pretty easy, the armor has done every thing Ive asked it to and only a couple close calls.. Defeated the Kronosaurus doing the Korolov missions, and have done 5 or 6 rounds in the arena. Working on military stuff now.

I'm looking forward to playing with the Makayev launchers, but have not really seen much ammo.
BlakeG228
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Found a pk25 in the 3rd system! It was eazy peezy for a little bit. 8-)
All Saints Have a Past & All Sinners Have A Future...
Racoon.sf
Anarchist
Anarchist

In 1.01, I there was a omnidirectional particle cannon for sale in 2nd or 3rd system. Of course too expensive and too much energy train and I didn't play this game much further but still ...
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Mk.5 Howitzer in Rigel.

THAT was fun.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
steelwing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I found 4 plates of heavy meteorsteel in Eridani, 3 of them at Thor's and the other as a drop from a warlord station. 3 systems later (right before Rigel), a Sapien ship dropped a mark I howitzer. I got it enhanced with +fast, too.
LunarAvenger
Anarchist
Anarchist

orthosteel plates in the right after rigel... silly me I tried to equip them at a commenwealth station without ID :(
Best score: To be updated soon!
Dómina Caedis, venenum dominam.
Dómina Aeterna, irradiatis dominam
Dómina tenebrarum, odissis dominam.
Dómina desperatione, passim dominam
Dómina existendi, nox dominam
Dómina interitis, Omnes ad dominam
Dómina Liuoris, haeresium dominam
Dómina crepidam, Apocalypsi dominam
Dómina Pestilentiae, ater dominam
Dómina igni. invidis dominam
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer
Location: Researching how to make St. Kats star go supernova.

In one game, first system, I got claw cannon, heavy meteor steel, some resistance coating (particle I think) target rom, visual display enhancer, MK III shield (couldn't use it because of the meteor steel, but still...) and mined ~50,000 credits. Then I got slicer cannon in arena (BTW heavy meteorsteel is perfect for the arena. Most of the weapons are lasers or kinetic, so they can't hurt you. The rest barely hurt you. With no shields, you could take 6 years in one match and they still think it's a great match. (That should be fixed though)) I got ~200k in third system. That was a fun, although really, really easy system. I also looted several reactors from charon strongholds and stations. 8-)
Play in over 100 systems in a network. Play the 2011 Mod Of the Year
and the highest rated mod on Xelerus, The Network.
Play the July Mod of the Month, Fellow Pilgrims!
Play My other mods as well
(Drako Slyith)* I am a person
(Eliza chatbot)> Do you believe it is normal to be a person?
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Favorite early drop was a x ray gun and never dropped that thing till I was way into the game.
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I found a Level V Particle Beam gun in about system 2 once. Netted me 4K when I sold it, which got me some sweet new gear. 8-)
onyhow
Miner
Miner

In a current game, Titan 400 drive a few systems in...

Once got worldship (? or meteorsteel, can't remember, long time ago) early, but using a Sapphire...NOOO!!!

And...not early in a sense of first systems, but...found Ares Plasma Archcannon in the first Ventari station I destroyed...
Rowanthepreacher
Miner
Miner

I've got the Bussard ramscoops mod, so getting a medium scoop in the second system allows me to run my 10MW shield and guns without ever paying for fuel.

I rarely get it, but occasionally an Omsk generator turns up in Rigel. Very nice.