Lesson : Shatter + Wingman =

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
asam3
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

^invoke is 'I' then 'A'

Shatter is 'I' then 'I'.
Encrypting messages into optical arrays, one cube at a time...

E5DCM-I921G-7R1E3 - A beta code for some game. Might want to ask me back at it's original site for the correct one though. Better be fast, not that patient here.

I'll be observing from afar.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

asam3 wrote:^invoke is 'I' then 'A'

Shatter is 'I' then 'I'.
:P Semantics?

Tell me that when you do shatter it does not look like something is being vaporized?
asam3
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Ttech wrote:Tell me that when you do shatter it does not look like something is being vaporized?
It looks like everything turns to bits of sand(stations and planets excluded), which is amazing if it was possible in real life.

E5DCM-I921G-7R1E3 - A beta code for some game. Might want to ask me back at it's original site for the correct one though. Better be fast, not that patient here.

ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

asam3 wrote:
Ttech wrote:Tell me that when you do shatter it does not look like something is being vaporized?
It looks like everything turns to bits of sand(stations and planets excluded), which is amazing if it was possible in real life.
Yeah it's cool allright. It's like everything just explodes from the inside....you can see a similar effect if you vaporize a wreckage by shooting it until it is fully destroyed (plasma works wonders on this, but blast damage will do the job too, as will missiles)
asam3
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

ThePrivateer wrote:
asam3 wrote:
Yeah it's cool allright. It's like everything just explodes from the inside....you can see a similar effect if you vaporize a wreckage by shooting it until it is fully destroyed (plasma works wonders on this, but blast damage will do the job too, as will missiles)
I keep my PK25 Morning Star ready just in case I want some space confetti smothered all over my screen.

ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

asam3 wrote:
I keep my PK25 Morning Star ready just in case I want some space confetti smothered all over my screen.
Space confetti! :mrgreen: lol. I like that term...about the only useful thing the PK25 can do, mind you. >.>
*doesn't like matter weapons*
asam3
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

ThePrivateer wrote:
asam3 wrote:
Space confetti! :mrgreen: lol. I like that term...about the only useful thing the PK25 can do, mind you. >.>
Yeah...

But PK25's pretty devastating early game.

ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

asam3 wrote:
ThePrivateer wrote:
asam3 wrote:
Yeah...

But PK25's pretty devastating early game.
The stupid thing is too slow for me. I like a fast-paced style of gameplay....zip in with the Wolfen and blast a few X-ray bolts at the enemy and fly off...same strategy goes with Sapphire too.
asam3
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

ThePrivateer wrote:
The stupid thing is too slow for me. I like a fast-paced style of gameplay....zip in with the Wolfen and blast a few X-ray bolts at the enemy and fly off...same strategy goes with Sapphire too.
Weapon optimizer...

Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

asam3 wrote:
ThePrivateer wrote:
Weapon optimizer...

A useful feature I've found is that ships can have omni tag on them which allows you to have any weapon more.. powerful
Matz05
Anarchist
Anarchist

Wait... turret-mounts work for playerships?
Can you choose to replace them with aftermarket weapons?