is restart level possible???

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
deka
Anarchist
Anarchist

hi guys, can i restart a level/system? I mean i want a fresh start if i dont like my status in a galactic system. I want to start again just like first time arriving to a system?
and what the hell is T101 alien device?
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

First, welcome to the forums. :mrgreen:
to answer your question it usually depends if you have saved or not, if you have them i am afraid it is not possible he you have not then press esc+3+1 to self destruct and restart the system. And to answer other question that item you are refering to could be any weapon, shield or device. The game randomly generates names for unknown items.
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Welcome Deka! :D

To clarify Chase there:
When you enter a system, the game automatically saves. If, however, you go flying off, blow up some stuff etc, and then press Esc-2 to save your progress -- then, when you reload the game, it will place you at the new save point.

Under the first circumstance, if you have not yet saved within the new system, you can suicide (esc-3-1), and you will then reload at the stargate. But chances are, you have already saved after the stargate.

Also, Transcendence now has achievments (version 1.04) - they won't matter to new players, but just so you know - one of them is "Honoured permadeath". By Suiciding or dying and then reloading, you void this Acheivment. But don't feel bad, as it is a hard thing to do. :)
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

deka wrote:hi guys, can i restart a level/system? I mean i want a fresh start if i dont like my status in a galactic system. I want to start again just like first time arriving to a system?
and what the hell is T101 alien device?

As long as you don't have a insurance policy, you can self destruct and start over from the point of either last save or gate in. Once you gate out or get a insurance policy you cannot undo. Multiple versions running different names can help if you need.