My ferians disapeared.

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
rincewind
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Strange game. I love it but wow. So I am a couple systems past St. Kats looking for cluster mags for the Charon missions when I come across a ferian colony. Well just for fun though woefully under armoured I launched all my 600 hexene mags and kaboom so I boogie on out 90 going north looking for the fortress I saw a ways a way. I expected them to gangbang me like always but they left. The whole bloody group 20 or so plus 2 warriors. I found the fortress and waited. I kept waiting and nothing they are gone. I thought maybe a ship got in I didn't notice and fired the final shot causing them to go after the slaver or whatever. But I searched and searched and they are gone disappeared from history like Wendall Fertig. So is this something to look forward to or just a weirdo bug?
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer
Location: Researching how to make St. Kats star go supernova.

It might be a bug, but I know that if you get far enough away from the miners they stop chasing you and gate. Another possibility is that they were chasing you, flew through an enemy station. They got into a fight with the station, then destroyed it. Their orders, "attack" were thus completed (in the computer's opinion, because computers have the imagination of a 2 year old) so they gated out of the system. It is possible that something like a xeno worldship destroyed them all.
Play in over 100 systems in a network. Play the 2011 Mod Of the Year
and the highest rated mod on Xelerus, The Network.
Play the July Mod of the Month, Fellow Pilgrims!
Play My other mods as well
(Drako Slyith)* I am a person
(Eliza chatbot)> Do you believe it is normal to be a person?