I finished.......finally

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
IceMephit
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

erik dela cruz wrote:Thank you guys for the advise but one more thing CTRL+ALT+DEL actually shuts down the game thus it would count as another resurrection right?
I suspect the Flamberg Mercenaries Guild and Excalibur Arms might be the culprit. I've restarted 105 with those mods and it tends to slow down on highly "populated" systems topographies. :(
I have found that CTRL+ALT+DELing when stuck on the docksreen (#previousscreen blah blah...) does not count as a resurrection, and when I restart the game my ship is undocked from where it was stuck at and the game is saved from the point at which the docksreen got stuck.
For Sale: One slightly used EI500 freighter. Hull damaged, primary weapon defective, shields inoperable. Must be towed to Dry-dock. Make an offer!!
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

Many thanks guys. I'll keep it in mind next time. :)
George said 106 is ready so I'll dig in to find out what's new. :D
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

You could also try ALT+F4 to shut the game immediately.
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

Chase wrote:You could also try ALT+F4 to shut the game immediately.
Thanks man. It works!!! One more thing though. How were you able to post your stats and epitaph correctly. I'm really embarrassing my self in trying but ... I suck. :(
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

erik dela cruz wrote:
Thanks man. It works!!! One more thing though. How were you able to post your stats and epitaph correctly. I'm really embarrassing my self in trying but ... I suck. :(

Your stats can be uploaded to sites like mine, xelerus, or others, also you can just cltr + c when you go to the stats screen. :P
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Ttech wrote:
erik dela cruz wrote:

Your stats can be uploaded to sites like mine, xelerus, or others, also you can just cltr + c when you go to the stats screen. :P
Ttech, I don't know why but in my HP minilap, it doesn't work. :(