fusion triggers, slave coffins and Martian nori

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
paolob

where can I sell fusion triggers, slave coffins and Martian nori ?
rincewind
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

fusion triggers can be sold at some black market stations, you can also convert them at tinkers for missles(must have a military id or they will be confiscated0}. Give the slave coffins to Domina or the Commonwealth for rewards. Selling them to the Black Market will get you arrested and imprisioned. Martian Nori can be sold at some black market stations.
Curudan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Of course, you're really best off selling the nori and triggers at the Maintenance bays on corporate enclaves, or if you have a smugglers cargo hold, the Victorian nightclubs on large commonwealth stations.
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Can you process Slave Coffins at the Fabricator (for the 5 disposition) and not get arrested subsequently?

I'd really recommend holding onto the fusion triggers and turning them into the Lucifer Missiles- they're incredibly potent.

Nori is a Luxury Food, and as such I'd also recommend holding onto it for the purpose of the Fabricator, but if you really need the money, Curudan has it in the bag.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

paolob wrote:where can I sell fusion triggers, slave coffins and Martian nori ?
Additional Info: ( except for slaves: take them to Domina of a free them at a Fleet Station ( Fortress ))If you are in the Early game: no Black Market available: and you do not have a Smuggler's Cargo Hold or a Custom Hold ( basically a Game Addition Cargo Hold / Expansion item prevents Most of the Custom's Scan at the Commonwealth stations ( Customs are Active at Container Habitats as well, I made those mistakes before ) )
What you CAN do is find the Corporate Enclave ( select maintenance shop; Enter the shop ): you WILL take a loss on price of the goods, Corporate Maintenance workers are buying to sell to the office staff, etc, so you are doing basically wholesale selling, but to get rid of it without risk or to get it off your ship fast so you do not get caught with it: this works.

Saving Slaves for the Huari ( because they are their people ) will not count with them, they will take the extra without ever giving you a a Hi5.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Amariithynar wrote:Can you process Slave Coffins at the Fabricator (for the 5 disposition) and not get arrested subsequently?
Yes. This is one of the best uses for slaves once all Domina powers are available, unless endgame equipment has been acquired already.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
paolob

ok folks! now I have some ideas more :) thx