Mr. Katami most wanted in the universe...

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
paolob

I understand Mr. Katami is kidnapped by Black Market.... but I don't find the way to free him...
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

all you can do is fly to the black market station and destroy the ships guarding it (and ONLY the ships) kate will come and destroy the station and rescue him.
also
Welcome to the transcendence forums if you haven't been welcomed yet. (if you have then disregard this statement. but keep the welcome :D )
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Once Kate destroys the station: do not leave: dock at the destroyed station: the screen for the rescue leads to your next task in the Arena .
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Specifically you have to destroy the Molotov or w/e Bounty Hunter ship; It';s the one that looks sorta pentagonal in shape and is a sorta drab olive green.
paolob

thx for replies (and for welcome too :)))