Where do I get....

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
Krull
Anarchist
Anarchist

'Ello FNG here found this game a couple months ago and I'm having a blast playing it,of course since I had zero clue as to what was going on before I found this place many times I found myself going "okay,wha' teh hell?"

My questions is:where in all hell do I get the target indicator? or if it's a chip (I think it might have been) what's the designation to look out for???

And TBH is there a guide for chip designations? I get a bit tired of "roll the dice and see what ya got" and getting a view screen popped and having to deal with flying over things while I go around blind!
What part of "Phn'glui mlgw'nafh Cthulhu ry'leh wagn'nagi ftaghn" don't you understand? Image
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Unfortunately the roll of the dice is an intended game mechanic. The displayed names for chips, barrels, halo gems, enhancer devices, and alien artifacts are randomized at game start.
Literally is the new Figuratively
Krull
Anarchist
Anarchist

Ah I see,well lovely-oh well.

Nice game I'll be wandering about and seeing what I can see.

Thanks.
What part of "Phn'glui mlgw'nafh Cthulhu ry'leh wagn'nagi ftaghn" don't you understand? Image