no stargates in range

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
Lupus
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hi folks,
i'm new in Transcendence. After i finished all Eridani-missions i went throught the first stargate. The next system was Lalande. after i destroyed many enemy ships and bases, i tried to use the next stargate (Cairn stargate). But when i used the "G"-button a message appears: "no stargates in range". I wondered about that, so i wanted back to the Eridani-system-but on the stargate to Eridani it was the same situation: If i pressed "G", then i red "no stargates in range". What is wrong? Only the docking-function works on the stargates.

Is there something, what i could do better?

I searched in the forum for a similar situation, but i didn't find a solution. Is there anybody, who made the same experience?

(I play with the version 1.01.)
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

You can only press G and gate if your ship is on top (read as: inside the graphic) of a gate.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Lupus
Anarchist
Anarchist

Yeah, that's it! :D

Otherwise i feel a little bit stupid and ashamed, because i had not this idea myself. :oops: -Therefore i started a new game in the afternoon. But now i can copy and reload the old savegame and continue my first game. Thx a lot RPC!
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

No problem, feel free to ask a question anytime ;)
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.