Korolov Containers Sellable?

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I just offed them at a Commonwalth station : they only paid 300 something, but I was just clicking because everything in the hold was for sale..... then I realized they took the containers I looted off a failed mission ( seems ever Frigate in the Universe is after me the past 2 systems).

I am NOT saying this is a Bug : but i thinks it might relate to something already known, just not as obvious because getting hold of Korolov Containers isn't exactly what the player is thinking on the mission.

the is 1.08 : so IF it happens here , the "latest" version might be able to replicate this to see if it was " just silly Shane " or not.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

This has always been true AFAIK. There's just no point in doing it since they weight like a gajillion tons so the profit-mass ratio is probably the lowest in the game.
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

"The base value given for these is just a placeholder. The actual value is assigned when the mission is given, and is mostly based on the type of freighter and the players Korolov rank." So apparently it's based on the value appropriate to the mission and not the placeholder base value (which I think a few mods DO honour). http://wiki.neurohack.com/transcendence ... _container
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

My Bad: I always thought they were "not for sale" : I checked several .xml : seems I was mistaken all this time.

The thing is that they used to extremely hard to sell off : I supposed that is where I got the impression. all the dealings I did with the shipping systems I never actually noticed.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
WillyTheSquid
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I want to make them openable again, also add different "brands" of cargo containers for a CrateMod I'm working on. How did you code it?

“Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. (Modders) believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.” -Scott Adams

Resident mod-cobbler-together, freakspawn-fixer-upper & musical eclectro-ecumenologist.
If you love something, tweak it and twist it. Keep bending it until it breaks. Rip it apart, remix it, rebuild it. Kill your darlings and stitch them together again.

JOIN US ON IRC. IT KICKS ASS. JOIN THE HIVE MIND.
Place cursor on link. Click link. Never look back.
DangerousDude
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hang on...Am I wrong, or can you sell these containers on the BM?

Or is that Slaves?
I Blew Up The Charon Fortress!
I Beat The Slicer!