Dude, Where's My Stargate?

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
NickAragua
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hi folks

Anybody have any idea how I would go about finding the stargate to the next system after 5 Indi? I've just about cleaned it out, along with Eridani.
Alfino
Anarchist
Anarchist

if its not present in center of system (near sun), just keep patroling the system until you find it. If it binary system(system with two sun), try that on second sistem as well. Remember that stargates is usually spawned near space object (planet, asteroid belt, stations, etc). for last resort you might want to buy a system map.
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

stargates usually are next to other spaceobjects, such as asteroids, planets and so on.

A small trick to find a "difficult to find stargate" is to sit onto the other stargate and watch the traffic. (alternatively, you can do that from a main station of the system)

If you see ships going towards a direction where you have nothing in the map, it's probably the stargate :D
travbm
Miner
Miner

But a sector map rom, It usualy reveal a sector star gate. Though some systems went in loops and dead ends that may have been with a mod. sector map roms are fairly common and can be bought sometimes at he3 spacestions from time to time.
Doing nothing here.